Xp
자동
NBA-Talk
/ / / /
Xpert

팍스 맥스 연장 계약 관련 인터뷰

2020-11-26 12:38:23

"I would like to thank Vivek and Monte for this opportunity to continue my career with the Kings," Fox said. "It has been an honor to play in front of the best fans in all of sports and begin my career here in Sacramento. I look forward to getting back on the court with my teammates, competing hard every night and leading this team to the next level."
"이번 기회를 통해 비벡과 몬테가 킹스와의 커리어를 이어갈 수 있게 돼 감사드린다"고 말했다. 그는 "모든 스포츠에서 최고의 팬들 앞에서 경기를 하고 이곳 새크라멘토에서 선수 생활을 시작할 수 있어 영광이었다. 팀 동료들과 함께 코트에 다시 올라 밤마다 열심히 경쟁하며 이 팀을 한 단계 끌어올리기를 기대한다고 말했다.

맥네어
De’Aaron is amongst the elite young guards in the league, and I can’t say enough about how excited we are to have his talent, leadership and potential remain in Sacramento for years to come,” McNair said in a prepared statement about Fox’s extension.
팍스는 리그의 젊은 엘리트 유망주 가드 자원 중 한명이며, 앞으로 몇 년간 킹스에 그의 재능과 리더십, 잠재력이 남아 있다는게 얼마나 흥분되는지 말로 표현 할 수 없다.
“His speed and dynamic playmaking ability along with his aggressive defensive mindset are core to our team’s identity. Not only is De’Aaron a fierce competitor who is committed to winning here, his charisma and integrity are characteristics we value greatly. I anticipate a bright future ahead for him and the organization.”
그리고 팍스의 스피드/공격적인 플레이메이킹 능력/수비 마인드를 칭찬하며, 이게 우리팀의 정체성이라고 강조했군요
그리고 팍스는 승리를 위해 헌신하는 치열한 경쟁자이며, 그의 카리스마와 성실함은 우리가 소중하게 여기는 요소이며 그의 밝은 미래를 기대한다고 말했습니다.

Comments
2020-11-26 14:09:51

팍팍 치고 나가자 팍스!!
이제 팍스와 아이들 잘꾸려야겠군요!!
멤버 잘 구성해서 리그에서 가장 빠르고 강력한 팀으로 성장해주길!!

2020-11-26 14:19:11

팍스야 조그만기다려 팀 재정비하고 달려보자

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK