Xp
자동
NBA News
/ / / /
Xpert

네츠전 복귀 기대중인 포르징기스

2021-02-27 07:30:50

https://mobile.twitter.com/CallieCaplan/status/1365398511890685954

Kristaps Porzingis has endured a lot the past two weeks while remaining silent publicly. He broke that silence Friday after putting in a full practice with anticipation of returning to the court to face the East-leading Nets in Brooklyn on Saturday night.

First, the rumor that emerged Monday night in a Bleacher Report story that said the Mavericks have been quietly gauging his trade value, a report that Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and coach Rick Carlisle strongly refuted.

“It kind of like came out and it is what it is,” Porzingis said. “I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. And I shouldn’t be too worried about it. It can only distract me at the end of the day. I try to focus on being in the moment, being here day to day and putting in the work with my teammates and getting better as a basketball player.”

“I’ve had some injuries and I’m fighting through them and I’m coming back and then another little thing happens here and there,” he continued. “It’s been a little bit like that so far, but I’m working to make sure my body is strong and that we’re durable and I can just play without thinking about anything, without worrying ... just being free out there and enjoying the game that I love.”

“I had situations where, particularly when I’m on defense, that you see it with your eyes and your mind and you want to react but you’re just a half a step late. You’re not there. That’s a frustrating feeling, too, when you know you can do it but you just don’t do it. So that’s been on my mind.

트레이드 루머에 대해선 크게 신경안쓴다고 합니다.

Comments
2021-02-27 10:08:40

제발 미친듯이 활약해주길ㅡㅜ

2021-02-27 11:30:54

부상없이 플옵까지 잘했으면 좋겠네요. 

잘 안 되면 정말 댈러스는 암울합니다. 

2021-02-27 12:38:15

활약해서 여러가지 루머와 의구심을 한방에 날려줬으면 좋겠습니다

2021-02-27 15:09:39

포징은 4경기 쉬고 1경기 뛰고 이런식으로 관리해줘도 부상 될거 같다. 플옵가도 시리즈중 한경기만 내보내도 불안불안할듯…가능성있고 좋은선수인데 너무 경기에 못나서니…이제 달라스 경기 포징을 없는사람 치고 예상을 해야할듯…어쩌다 나오면 그나마 반가운…

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK