자동
NBA-Talk
/ / / /
Xpert

어제 디애런 팍스 인터뷰 내용 몇몇(인터뷰스킬이...)

Updated at 2020-12-03 01:16:19

https://youtu.be/LL3mcFpdmTc

밤톨이....

I'm excited to be here. 6 more years...I'm ready to get this weird & awkward year started."

여기에서 6년 더 뛸 수 있게 되어 기쁘다. 이번 이상하고 어색한 시즌 시작할 준비가 되어 있다

De'Aaron Fox says he wasn't playing last year for a contract. He says the "underrated" title has been thrown out the door with the money he is making.

나는 작년 새로운 계약을 위해 뛰지 않았으며 이번에 큰 계약을 맺었으니 "과소평가된" 이라는 타이틀로 포장되는 시기는 지났다고 생각한다  

De'Aaron Fox says the goal for this season is still trying to win as many games as possible, but he is focused on long term success.

이번 시즌 목표는 많이 이기는 것이지만 장기적인 성공에 초점을 맞추고 있다.(이야... 구단 뜻 존중해주는거 보소)

De'Aaron Fox says he is still improving & working on being a vocal leader for the Kings. Says he has been sending texts to teammates and talking with Tyrese Haliburton a lot.

나는 여전히 기량발전과 팀 내에서 보컬리더가 되기 위해 노력중이고 팀원들에 문자를 보내고 할리버튼과 많은 대화를 나누고 있다.

De'Aaron Fox on what Alvin Gentry might and based on his history with offenses and what New Orleans did recently: "Obviously it’s a fun style to play and it’s a harder style to guard."  

젠트리 기용에 대해: 젠트리 스타일은 플레이하기 재미있고 막기 힘든 스타일이다 .

fox said the Kings the have players to speed up the game, which Walton wants to do, too.  

우리는 월튼이 원하는 스피드 농구를 소화할만한 여러 선수를 보유하고 있다.

Kings PG De'Aaron Fox: "I want to be able to bring wins to the city, bring wins to this franchise. Obviously I’m very happy that we have that commitment and trust in each other, but now it’s about winning. ... I want to be able to win for the majority of my career."

나는 이 도시에 승리를 가져오고 싶다. 우리가 서로 신뢰하고 헌신하는 것이 너무 행복하다. 그러나 승리는... 나는 내 커리어의 대부분을 이길 수 있기를 바란다.

De'Aaron Fox says the next step in his development in being a shot maker.   

"To be a team that's contending, you need to have shot makers."

나는 슛 연습을 많이하고 있다고 했습니다. 팀을 컨텐더로 올리려면 더 많은 슛을 메이드 해야한다.(나중에 월튼 인터뷰에서도 말했으니 다음에 설명)

De'Aaron Fox says the goal is not to just have 1 or 2 good seasons, it's to put together 5 straight seasons of winning & success.

1~2년 반짝 잘하는 팀보다는 5시즌 연속 위닝시즌이 될만큼의 팀이 되는 걸 희망한다고 합니다.

De'Aaron Fox says Sacramento reminds him of Kentucky. He loves it here, loves the fans, and wants to win here.

새크라멘토는 본인 대학 시절을 보낸 켄터키를 연상시킨다. 이 지역과 팬들 그리고 여기서 승리하고 싶다. 

With the types of players we have on this team, we know we can get the ball up and down the floor and we can get early shots if we want, but offensively it’s definitely a fun style.  “Knowing the way the Pelicans have played the last couple of years, they’re getting up and down the floor,

이런 팀 구성이 있고 우리는 우리가 공을 플로어 위아래로 할 수 있고 빠르게 슛을 쏠수 있다 이는 매우 재미있는 스타일이다 펠리컨스가 최근 2년간 공격적으로 그랬습니다. 재미있는 스타일이에요. 

아마 비슷한 나이대 중에서는 인터뷰스킬은 진짜 최강이 아닐까 싶습니다...

팍스 어디 나가면봐... 킹스에 뼈 묻어야한다 5번 영구 결번 시켜~

Comments
2020-12-03 00:27:15

인터뷰 갑에 인터뷰 더럽게 못하는 친구 하나씩 인가요? 조화롭네요  요즘은 좀 사리고 있는지 궁금하네요. 맥네어는 힐드를 아주 높이 평가하고 있던데 말이죠. 

WR
Updated at 2020-12-03 00:28:56

우쭈쭈 해서 경기력 올려서 비싸게 파려는 수작?이죠

2020-12-03 00:50:59

저도 예전에 방송 나와서 인터뷰 하는 거 보고 반해서 응원하기 시작했습니다. undisputed랑 콜린 코워드 쇼였던 것 같은데...

WR
2020-12-03 02:04:58

제가 팍스의 성장 가능성을 매우 높게 평가하는 이유가 인터뷰에서 나옵니다. 말에서 사람 성격이 나오죠. 겸손하면서도 경쟁적이고 당돌합니다. 진짜 팍스 주변(구단 관계자등등)에서 팍스에 대한 극찬을 안들어 본적이 없습니다.

2020-12-03 03:08:33

맥스 받았으니 제대로 브레이크아웃하길. 올스타에 All-NBA까지 간다면 킹스의 플옵 진출이 꿈이 아니겠습니다.

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK