Xp
자동
Free-Talk

영화 역사상 최고의 오프닝 중 하나

2024-04-20 02:22:35

GIF 최적화 ON 
10.4M    55K

2차 세계대전이 벌어지고 있고 프랑스 어느 시골 마을에 누군가가 찾아온다. 

소수의 장병들과 함께 온 그의 이름은 한스 란다 대령 독일군의 장교이다.

그는 이 마을에 살았던 유대인들을 찾고 있었고 드레퓌스 가족을 행방을 물었지만 오른쪽의 아저씨는 모른다고 대답한다.

그리고 시작되는 명장면.

https://youtu.be/coS2CdNd7Io?si=Ep2771HgweAyuL8t

라파디드 씨 당신들 프랑스인이 절 뭐라고 부르는지 아시나요?

(Monsieur Lapadite)

별로 관심이 없소

(I have no interest in such things.)

그래도 들어는 보셨죠?

(But yor're  aware of what they call me?)

(I'm aware)

뭐라고 하던가요? 

(What are you aware of?) 

유대인 사냥꾼

(That they call you 'The Jew Hunter')

맞아요!
(Precisely!)

입에 담기 참 어려운 말이죠? 하이드리히는 체코인들이 붙힌 별명은 싫어한다죠. 본인이 피땀흘려 쟁취한 칭호인데 왜 싫어하는지 저는 잘 모르겠네요. 난 내 별명이 마음에 들어요. 노력한 거 잖아요? 유대인들을 잘 잡는다는 것은 칭찬이죠. 

(I understand your trepidation in repeating it. Heydrich apparently hates the moniker the good people of Prague have bestowed on him. Actually, why he would hate the name 'The Hangman' is baffling to me. It would appear he has done everything in his power to earn it. Now I on the other hand, love my unofficial title. Precisely because I've earned it.The feature that maeks me such an effective hunter of the jews is. 

심지어 저는 유대인 처럼 생각한답니다? 그놈들은 독일군처럼 생각하죠. 아니지. 독일 군인처럼요. 독일군을 동물에 비유하자면 매에 가깝지요 용맹한! 유대인은 쥐새끼지요. 총통과 괴벨스도 늘 그말을하죠. 난 그 비유가 모욕적이라 생각하지는 않아요. (I can think like a jew. Where they can only think like a German. More precisely a German soldier. Now If one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, It would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But If one were to determine what attributes  the jews share with a beast. It would be that of the rat. The Fuher and Propaganda have said pretty much the same thing. But where our conclusions differ is I don't consider the comparison an insult.) 

쥐의 삶을 생각해보세요? 쥐는 사방이 적이죠. 지금 쥐가 당신 집에 들어온다면 내쫓을거죠? 

(Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in. It's a hostile world indeed. If a rat were to scamper through your front door, Right now. Would you greet it with hostility?)

아마도요. 

(I suppose I would.) 

쥐가 당신한테 뭘 했나요? 

(Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them?)

병균을 옮기고 사람을 물잖아요. 

(Rats spread disease. They bite people.)

쥐가 흑사병을 옮겼다지만 그건 옛날 얘기죠, 사실 쥐가 옮기는 병은 다람쥐도 옮길 수 있답니다? 허나 다람쥐를 쥐처럼 싫어하지는 않죠? (Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that is some time ago. I propose to you any disease a rat could spread a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree? Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that do you wiht rats. Do you? 

예 

(No)

둘 다 같은 설치류죠 안 그래요? 꼬리만 다를뿐. 

(Yet, they're both rodents are they not? And expect for the tail they even rather look a like. Don't they?)

재밌군요. 

(It's an interesting thought Herr Colonel.)

흥미롭다해도 그 선입견이 사라지지는 않죠. 바로 지금 쥐가 들어온다면 우유를 주며 환영하겠소? 

(However interesting as the thought may be it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here right now, as I'm talking would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious mlik?)

아뇨

(Probably not.)

그러시겠죠. 아마 싫어하실 겁니다. 그냥 이유도 없이 싫은거지. 

(I didn't think so. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them. All you know is you find them repulsive.)

자, 이제 독일군이 유대인의 집을 수색한다고 칩시다.

(Consequently a German soldier conducts a search of a house suspected of hiding jews.)

매가 어디를 찾아볼까요? 쥐가 숨을만한 곳을 이곳저곳 다 찾겠죠. 하지만 매가 생각하지 못 할 장소는 너무나 많아요. 총통이 오스트리아에 있던 나를 부른 이유는, 나는 알고 있기 때문이에요. 인간이 가책을 포기한다면 어떤 공을 세울 수 있을지. (Where does the hawk look like? He looks in the barn, he looks in the attic, he looks in the cellar, he looks everywhere he would hide. But there are so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide. However the reason the Fuher has brought me off my alps in Austria and placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me. Because I'm aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of once they abandon dignity.) 

나도 한 대 피워도 되죠?

(May I smoke my pipe as well?)

내가 할 일은 원칙상 명단에서 당신 가족을 지우기 전에 부하들을 불러 집을 수색할 의무가 있죠. 찾으면 꼭 뭔가 수상한 게 나오더라고요. 당신이 먼저 말 한다면 그런 수고는 덜겠지만. (Now my job dictates that I must have my men enter your home and conduct a through search before I can officially cross your family's name off my list. And If there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be. That is unless you have something to tell me that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary.)

어떤 정보든 알려줘 내 수고를 덜어준다면 처벌은 없을거에요 오히려 보상을 줬으면 줬지.

(I might add, also that any information that makes the performance of my duty eaiser will not be met with punishment. Actually quite the contraty, It will be met with reward. 

보상은 우리가 주둔할 동안 당신들을 더 귀찮지 않게 한다는거죠.

(And that reward will be your family will cease to be  harassed in any way by the German miliary during the rest of our occupation of your country.)

GIF 최적화 ON 
417K    39K

GIF 최적화 ON 
159K    95K

독일의 적을 숨겨주고 있죠?

(You are sheltering enemies of the state, are you not?)

GIF 최적화 ON 
966K    38K

(YES)

마룻바닥 밑에 있죠?

(You are sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren't you.)

(Yes)

위치를 손으로 가르켜요.

(Point out to me the areas where they are hiding.)

이 말을 듣고도 조용한 걸 보니 영어를 못 하는군.

(Since I haven't heard any disturbance I assume while they are listening they don't speak English.)

(Yes)

이제부터 프랑스어로 말 할테니 잘 행동하세요 아시겠죠?

(I'm going to swtich back to French now, and I want you to follow my masquerade. Is that clear?)

(Yes)

라파디트 씨~ 맛있는 우유 잘 마셨어요. 일이 끝났으니 가겠습니다.

아~ 숙녀분들 협조 감사합니다 더이상 귀찮게 하지 않을게요 그럼 무슈~ 마드모아젤~ 모두 안녕히 계세요 아듀~

딸이군

(It's the girl)

GIF 최적화 ON 
1006K    149K

GIF 최적화 ON 
941K    180K

GIF 최적화 ON 
995K    92K

GIF 최적화 ON 
321K    203K

잘 가라~ 쇼산나~

(Au revoir, Shosanna!) 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

캬~ 실실 웃던 한스 대령의 표정이 굳어지며 숨기고 있는 거 다 알고 있다 하는 장면은 등골이 서늘~~  

Comments
Updated at 2024-04-20 02:57:07

이 영화를 보고 나서 쿠엔틴 타란티노의 영화는 전부 찾아봤죠

WR
2024-04-20 11:51:36

참 매력적인 감독이죠

2024-04-20 09:01:10

진짜 엄청난 연기였죠

WR
2024-04-20 11:51:59

무서울정도죠

2024-04-20 09:10:50

저라고 다음작품에선 또 다른 연기를 기가막히게 보여줬죠.

WR
2024-04-20 11:52:16

장고에서도 참 야무지죠

2024-04-20 14:39:44
- 본 게시물은 읽기 전 주의를 요하는 게시물로서 내용이 가려져 있습니다.
- 아래 주의문구를 확인하신 후 버튼을 클릭하시면 게시물을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
- 본 경구문구는 재열람 편의를 위해 첫 조회시에만 표시됩니다.
스포일러가 포함되어 있습니다.
2024-04-20 10:33:17
스포일러가 포함되어 있습니다.
WR
2024-04-20 11:52:46
스포일러가 포함되어 있습니다.
2024-04-20 11:11:47

타란티노가 오디션 보러 들어오는 왈츠를 본 순간에 대해

"왈츠가 왈츠를 추며 들어왔다."

그만큼 행복했던 것 같습니다.

WR
2024-04-20 11:53:16

한스역에 어울리는 사람이 없어 접을까도 생각했었다네요

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건