Xp
NBA-Talk
/ / / /
Xpert

몬테 맥네어 킹스 GM의 첫 기자회견 내용을 몇가지 추려봤습니다.

Updated at 2020-09-24 16:26:21

(발번역 양해부탁드립니다.)
https://youtu.be/eBLFYgrOua8

“I want to thank Vivek and the organization for this incredible opportunity to return to my home state and lead the Kings’ basketball operations
제 고향과 같은 주로 돌아가고 킹스의 농구운영을 이끌 놀라운 기회를 준 비벡과 킹스 조직에게 감사의 말씀을 드립니다.

월튼에 관해
"I'm excited to partner with coach Walton."
"Luke's going to be our coach next year."
"We didn't have a prior relationship with Walton, but has had good conversations with him and they are aligned in their goals."
월튼이랑 협동하게 되어서 흥분됩니다. 월튼은 우리의 다음 시즌 감독일겁니다.
우리는 기존의 관계는 없었지만 gm이 된 후 그와 좋은 대화를 했고 서로의 목표는 일치했습니다.

프론트 운영

듀마스
"Joe is going to assist Vivek in all aspects of the organization - business, basketball - I was hired to be head of basketball operations and that's what I'm going to do"
듀마스는 비벡에게 사업의 측면에서 도움을 줄것이다. 나는 농구 운영부분의 총수로 고용되었다.
칸타넬라
McNair says he knows Ken from trade calls. To round out the FO, he wants to find talented people and put them in a position to do what they do best. Also references finding a diverse group.
칸타넬라와는 트레이드 관련 전화한적이 있어 구면이라고 하네요.

he has "all the resources he needs" to build a front office staff.
추가적인 프론트 직원 채용이 있을것.
“What I’ve learned in my years in Houston is you’re only as good as the people around you. My job is to fill in the rest of the front office with people who are smart, talented, diverse and complement me.”
휴스턴시절 인재의 중요성에 대해 체감했다. 새크에서도 똑똑하고 재능있으며 본인을 보완할 수 있는 사람을 데려오도록 할것

휴스턴에 있었을때에 관한 이야기
In Houston, McNair found that there was untapped efficiency in iso's for particular players and matchups despite what conventional analytics would suggest.
휴스턴에서는 기존의 분석에도 특정 선수의 아이솔레이션과 매치업에서 비효율적인 특성을 볼수있었다.
킹스 농구관련
Regarding a lead assistant coach, McNair said "We're working through it." He said he has a lot to learn about this staff and it's a process.
수석코치 영입을 위해 열중하고있다.
We’re definitely going to play fast, we’re going to space the floor,
but there’s a lot of versatility and talent on this roster, so I think that we’ll dictate how we build the team.”
우리는 빠르고 스페이싱이 되는 농구를 할것입니다. 거기에 이 팀의 로스터는 많은 재능과 다양성이 있습니다.

We need to start building those winning habits. Then as the time comes and we have the opportunity to improve the team we’ll be ready to go full steam ahead.”
우리는 이들에게 이기는 습관을갖기시작해야 할겁니다. 그리고 팀에게 그러면 시간이 어게되고 우리는 팀을 향상시키고 전력을 다할 기회를 갖게됩니다.

선수들

팍스
Monte McNair says he and Luke Walton both agree that the vision of this team is to play up-tempo behind De'Aaron Fox.
월튼과 맥네어는 팍스 위주 업템포 농구를 하기로 동의했다.

I think De’Aaron is certainly a great young talent. I think his speed and ability offensively to create is going to be a huge catalyst for how Coach Walton and I envision this team being uptempo, creating the space to shoot 3s and attack the rim. I think we’re excited to get going on that”.
팍스는 훌륭한 유망주이다. 그의 스피드와 오펜스 창조능력은 자신과 월튼이 구현하는 업템포 3점 스페이싱 농구 구현하는 촉매제가 될것
Monte McNair says that he and De'Aaron Fox have already had conversations.
팍스와는 대화를 가졌다.
힐드
McNair sees Buddy Hield as “absolutely one of the elite shooters in this league and we’re going to be able to utilize that skill set as we implement our system”.
힐드는 리그 최고의 슈터중 한명이며 우리의 시스템을 구현하면서 그 스킬을 활용할 수 있을 것.
베글리
Monte McNair says he is excited to work with Walton on Marvin Bagley's continued development.
베글리와의 만남도 흥분된다.
“Marvin is an incredible young talent. Obviously, last year he dealt with some injuries, but that’s a part of the game and I know he’s already working hard this offseason.
베글리는 놀라운 어린 유망주이다. 사실 저번시즌에는 부상에 시달렸다. 그러나 이는 경기의 일부일 뿐이고 나는 그가 얼마나 열심히 연습하는가를 알고있다.
보그단
"I was able to reach out and connect with Bogdan, he was a big part of the team's best stretches last year. He's a big part of this team."
보그단과 연락을 한적이 있었는데보그단은 저번 시즌 킹스의 큰 일부분이었다.

샐러리 관련
Regarding the current salary cap, McNair says "We have options." Also references that they have all their own first round picks going forward.
우리는 옵션이 있고 1라운드 자체픽도 있다(?

Monte McNair says the team has to stay flexible and can't pigeonhole themselves...
팀 샐러리는 유동적으로 유지되어야하고 우리 스스로 구멍(?)을 만들면 안된다

McNair seemed confident that the Kings' scouts were able to get out and see a lot of players in person before the NCAA shut down
스카우터진들이 NCAA 셧다운전에 많은 선수들을 직접 봤으리라 확신한다.

맥네어 단장님 잘 부탁드립니다. 부디 우리를 꾸준히 옳은방향으로 이끌어주세요.

Comments
2020-09-24 16:50:12

팍스위주 업템포농구!! 기대합니다!!

2020-09-24 16:50:44

보그단 이 어떻게 될지가 가장 궁금 하네요 최대한 사치세 안내는 방향으로 힐드는 주전으로 올릴거 같은데

보그단 가격이 꽤 오를텐데 감당 되려나요?

WR
2020-09-24 16:53:38

15~18밀정도면 적정할듯 싶어요. 베이즈모어는 올시즌이 만기였으니 샐러리도 빠질테고요.

WR
Updated at 2020-09-24 17:05:04

그리고 힐드 주전관련 말은 아직 없습니다.

2020-09-24 17:17:11

킹스가 보그단에게 30밀 이상 주지않는 한 사치세 낼 가능성은 없습니다

2020-09-24 16:58:00

감독은 교체할 줄 알았더니 월튼 그대로 가려나보네요.

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK