NBA Multimedia
/ / / /
Xpert

따로 떨어뜨려야할 정도로 싸운 스마트와 제일런 브라운

2020-09-18 23:27:46

Comments
Updated at 2020-09-18 23:34:54

흠...지금까지 소스와는 좀 다르네요.

물건을 집어던지거나 고성이 오갔지만 둘을 떼낼 정도로 싸웠단 건 없었는데...

샴즈면 공신력 있는 기자니 사실이라면 3차전에 영향이 좋건 나쁘건 있을 수 밖에 없겠네요. 

Updated at 2020-09-18 23:45:09

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQ1D2mpz2W/?igshid=1idj3x6237xa4
선수 본인들이 인터뷰나 트윗에서 별거 아니라고 하는데... 언론에서 흔들어 재끼네요 안그래도 이슈없는 버블 안에 기자들 먹이감 발견했네요

2020-09-18 23:52:48

브라운, 스마트는 원래 자주 싸워요. 

둘다 에고가 강해서. 

투쟁심 강한 스마트가 열받아서 질책하고, (특히 수비 로테이션 문제에 대해서 지적)

자기 주장 강한 브라운이 말 한마디 지지않고 받아치고...;;

걔네들은 싸우고 화해하고 반복입니다. 

그러니 선수들도 별 일 아니라고 하죠.

2020-09-19 00:26:38

Jaylen Brown: "We embrace each other for who we are. Who Marcus is...I love him for it. We gotta get ready to come back with that same fire for Game 3."

브라운 반응이 예상대로 네요.

"우리는 서로의 개성을 받아들인다. 스마트가 어떤 사람인지 (투쟁심이 엄청 강하고 잘못된 것을 질책도 하는 성격) 도 받아들이고, 나는 그런 점에서 그가 맘에 든다. 우리는 3경기에 지금과 같은 투쟁심을 가지고 임할 것이다."

Updated at 2020-09-19 01:23:25

“A lot of emotions flying around,” Brown said. “I think that’s why we love Marcus. You know, he plays with passion, he’s full of fire, and that’s what I love about him most, to be honest. He has that desire and will, and we need him to continue to have that. It’s ups and downs with families all the time, but we embrace each other for who we are. And who Marcus is, I love him for it. So you’ve got to get ready to come back, take that same fire, (and) add it to Game 3.”

“That team is together for 48 minutes,” Brown said of the Heat. “I think we’ve yet to do that. I think we’re capable. We need every piece, everybody, to be all in and to continue to bring that energy, is what we’re gonna need. But I think this series is far from over. I’m ready for Game 3. I’m ready to come out, because that’s what it’s all about. Backs against the wall, ups, downs, fight.

“At the end of the day, emotions are going to fly … I think there’s a beauty to it, or whatever. You know, a lot of people are passionate, emotional, and I’m one of those people, so I recognize it as that. I recognize it as emotions, as passion, and I recognize it as nothing else. The media might see it (differently), or whatever. But that’s all it is, is passion … We’ve got to express that same passion next game for 48 minutes. Period.”

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK